God, I know, right? Every time I go to some club, those seals just start taking all of the attention. Plus, they don't know how to dance. They just...waddle. What is that. Waddling isn't dancing. Sheesh.
Kody, I like that one too but I didn't include it since it wasn't about the direct address comma. But it's good as a response to the Vampire Weekend song.
God, I know, right? Every time I go to some club, those seals just start taking all of the attention. Plus, they don't know how to dance. They just...waddle. What is that. Waddling isn't dancing. Sheesh.
ReplyDeleteI propose adding this one to the mix: http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2011/09/jfk.jpg
ReplyDeleteI always liked "I went to the store with my parents-in-law, the hyena and the ogre."
ReplyDeleteKody, I like that one too but I didn't include it since it wasn't about the direct address comma. But it's good as a response to the Vampire Weekend song.
ReplyDelete